Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time


"Time waits for no man" a saying goes. - I have just been doing a bit of a search to see if I could find the origins and there's a few differeing views, but as I was about to get lost in the world of google searching I thought I'd come back and do what I intended!

Why should time wait? I often find myself saying or thinking that there isn't enough time in the day, and also agreeing with others that this is the truth, but it's not! Well let me say for me, it's not!

I know that if I took a moment to think about it, I know that seconds, minutes, and hours have passed me by un-utilised, underutilised and often just misused and abused.

Time, as inanimate as it is, is what it is. A regulated system of measuring what happens between 1 point of existence and another.

Thereby pose I a question: What will I do within those points? Live? Live life to the full? Be on the treadmill of existence? Appreciate what I have? Blog randomness which may have a point? Ride the Waves? Make the most of every opportunity? Create? Love? Laugh? Value my relationships? Read a good book? Write a novel? Write some songs? And the list goes on...

Time exists for every man, use it or lose it... How much time have you lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I look forward to reading what you have to say.